PrivacyCAPITAL FINANCIAL BANCORP, INC. PRIVACY STATEMENT
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT - We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms. This includes information about your age, gender, marital status, number of dependents, assets, debts, income, employment information, and the address of the property securing your mortgage.
- Information about your transaction(s) with us or others. This may include:
- The appraised value of your property securing your loan and whether it is in an area requiring flood insurance.
- The Dollar amounts, payment due dates, payment record, and status of your property taxes, homeowner and flood insurance premium.
- Our web pages that you visit; the dates and times of your visits; the addresses of any other web sites from which you linked to our web site; the type of browser and operating system you use to access our web site; the Internet Service Providers and Internet Protocol addresses from which you access our web site;, and the actions you try to perform on our web site(s).
- Information you give to us in any telephone call, letter, or e-mail you send to us.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency. This includes information about your credit worthiness, financial circumstances, and crdit history, including any bankruptcies or foreclosures.
2. INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE - We may disclose any kinds of non-public information about you described in Paragraph 1 above. This is subject to your right to ask us not to share your information with others for marketing purposes as described in Paragraph 5 below. These rights will be referred to in this Policy as your "Opt-Out Rights"
3. PERSONS TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE - We may disclose non-public information about you to the types of third parties described below. This is subject to your "Opt-Out Rights".
- Financial service providers such as banks, mortgage companies, hazard insurance companies, real estate agents, brokers, and appraisers. Even if you "Opt-Out" as described in paragraph 5 below, we will still share information with certain other third parties as permitted by law or regulation. This may include, but is not limited to disclosing information:
- For servicing your loan.
- To our lawyers, accountants, auditors, regulators, advisors, and quality control consultants.
- If we suspect fraud.
- To protect our rights relating to and the security of your loan, our web site, or our telephone number.
- When we ask or you give us permission to do so.
4. FORMER CUSTOMERS - We treat information concerning our former customers the same way we treat information about our current customers.
5. YOUR "Opt-Out-Rights" RELATING TO NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES - If you do not want us to disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may "Opt-Out" and direct us no to (other than as permitted by law and described in Paragraph 3 above). You may do so only be telephoning us at (847) 240-2442.
6. PROCESSING YOUR "Opt-Out Rights":
- Your Opt-Out Rights" will apply only to the mortgage loan that you give us during your telephone call
- Your "Opt-Out Rights" will apply to you and any co-borrower on your mortgage.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION - We have policies, procedures, and employee orientation, and communication programs designed to protect your information. We expect our employees to comply with this Policy. Examples of how we protect your information include, but are not limited to the following:
- Restricting physical access and other access to your non-public personal information to persons with a legitimate business need to know the information in order to process our loan.
- Providing information to you only after we have asked and received from you information that only you should know.
8. QUESTIONS - If you have any questions about this Policy, please call us at (847) 240-2442.